Re: 6-pack

To: b-c@tin.monsanto.com
Subject: Re: 6-pack
From: lesnyd@bb1t.monsanto.com (Larry E. Snyder lesnyd@monsanto.com 314-694-3626)
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 93 14:11:56 -0500
There was a 6-pack convention here in St. Louis about two or three years
ago. Some guy at the All British Car Days sent me information on it. The
schedule went something like:

1. Picnic and barbecue with bottomless keg.
2. Tour through the twisty roads west of St. Louis.
3. Evening dinner with bottomless keg.
4. Night top-down tour of St. Louis.
5. Late-night party with bottomless keg.
6. Breakfast tour...

Anyway, the schedule looked totally irresponsible to me. I'm not just
griping because I don't drink. There was a time in my life when I was
quite a connoiseur of beer. But this bottomless keg thing mixed with
DRIVING really turned me off. I decided this wasn't the group for me.

And it's true that some of their technical advice may keep some things going
longer, but it can make it useless for core charges. Something to remember!
Anyway, I'll stick to VTR...

Larry