Merchandise and UPS!

To: gall@beta.uleth.ca, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Merchandise and UPS!
From: Kendall Robinson <kendallr@smtplink.chey.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 93 13:43:26 EST
I have really had it with UPS!

         I'm with you, but for different reasons.  A couple
         of days ago I received my sand blast cabinet from
         TIP (via UPS).  I was really upset to open the box
         and find the corners of the cabinet squashed around
         a bit.  I thought about sending it back, but then
         decided to do a little body work on the cabinet
         rather than going through the hastle of trying to
         get another one (not that it's been a hastle
         dealing with TIP).

         BTW, the sand blast cabinet is a great tool.  Only
         problem is now I need a bigger compressor.  Anyone
         want to buy a 3.5 HP compressor?

         I also had a similar experience when I ordered a
         parts washer from Harbor Freight Tools.  I put the
         thing together, started filling it with fluid,
         and watched in horror as the fluid leaked out a
         crack in the corner of the tank.  Somewhere along
         the way, the tank for this parts washer had taken a
         serious hit.  I supect UPS.  Anyway, I had already
         waited a month to get the thing, and Harbor Freight
         can be a real pain to deal with, so I just welded
         it up.  I used water to test it for leaks before
         dumping the cleaning fluid in this time.

         I could go on, but I won't.

         UPS-If it's breakable, we'll break it.

         Kendall