flywheels and bolts

To: John Wroclawski <jtw@lcs.mit.edu>
Subject: flywheels and bolts
From: Berry Kercheval <kerch@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 1993 08:54:37 PDT
John Wroclawski writes:
 > Some people, but not many, have managed to
 > convince maintainance shops at small airports to sell them bolts for
 > reasonable prices.

Here in the Bay Area we have several airports with shops that sell AN
hardware.  They have racks with the things in little bags, just like
the corner hardware store.

The key is to track down a local chapter of the Experimental Aircraft
Association -- EAA -- which is an organization devoted to folks who
like to build their own aircraft.  Since I like to *fly* airplanes and
not build them, I don't know off the top of my head how to find local
chapters, but if I get a lot of inquiries I will find out and let
y'all know.

  --berry