Midget Distributors

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Midget Distributors
From: j4loucks@student.business.uwo.ca (John Loucks)
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 93 17:49:45 EST
Thank you to all those who sent me and posted replies regarding my Midget that
likes to die on random occassions.

Having spent several hours trying to hunt down broken wires or frayed wire
wrappings, I have decided it must be the distributor / amplifier. I hear there
are kits to replaces these (Bosch???). Moss Motors wants $250 US for a Lucas
kit but the Bosch kit is only $100. What is the difference between the two?

Where can I get a Bosch kit if there is no difference?

I don't have an anti-flash cover in my distributor, is this important?

@@  John A. Loucks        @@ If you go for a job interview,                @@
@@  (519) 432-6691        @@    do you ask if they prosecute?              @@
@@  U. of Western Ontario @@                     Jack Handey               @@
@@  J4Loucks@sms.business.uwo.ca                                           @@