Re: Movie Cars - A Sunbeam Point of View

To: "BRITISH-CARS"<BRITISH-CARS@AUTOX.TEAM.NET>
Subject: Re: Movie Cars - A Sunbeam Point of View
From: /GQ=3/I=M/G=ROBERT/S=KEMPINSKI/PRMD=RESTON.SSFP/ADMD=TELEMAIL/C=US/@sprint.com
Date: 4 Oct 93 15:19:45 UT
Greetings from a newcomer to this interesting group.

As a Sunbeam fan (I've been restoring a MK 1A Tiger for the past four years)
I offer a few car movie tidbits.

Maxwell Smart started one third of the "Get Smart" episodes by driving a
Sunbeam Tiger to the front of CONTROL Headquarters. (His other cars were VW
Karmen Ghia and a Ford Mustang.)

Arnold Shwartzenager commandeered a Sunbeam Alpine and out-dueled a Porsche
911 in the movie "Commando."

        | Proving the old Confucius Axiom  - "A car in pieces takes   |
        | up more room than one which is whole."                      |

        Rob Kempinski (-: