Alpine parts wanted

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Alpine parts wanted
From: marrone@optilink.com (Frank Marrone)
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 93 11:09:15 PDT
After pulling out 10+ dusty old boxes filled with parts for my
'62 Series II Alpine I was somewhat dismayed to find that I had
come up short on a few items necessary to put the car back together.
Although there is still hope that the parts are hiding in the barn
or at a friends shop where I had the car stored, they are needed
now for reassembly so heres the list:

hood hinges
brake and clutch slave cyls.
exhaust manifold
carburettors (found one but would buy both)
air cleaners

I am up in Sonoma Co., California.  I would be willing to drive 100
miles or so to pick up the parts or pay UPS.

A friend and I also each have Tigers and we would like to buy a
Series IV or V parts car.  We need window glass and mechanisims
as well as lots of other bits and pieces.  I think that this car
might also donate the required parts to the Series II as well.

Frank Marrone at marrone@optilink.com