Musing on a wet windy Wednesday morning in Blighty

To: british-cars@autox.team.net (british cars listserver)
Subject: Musing on a wet windy Wednesday morning in Blighty
From: Ben Hodson <hodsonb@prl.philips.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 93 9:53:09 BST
Hi all,

It's wet windy and horrible outside. I've got a blocked up nose and a sore
head. Its not a good day......

In between boughts of self-pity I had a couple of ideas one work related and
one Sol related. (I'll concentrate on the latter) If any one wants to send me
a passport size photo I can get them scanned and put a 'rogues gallery' of mug
shots on Hoosier. Apart from being able to see what we all look like it would
make it easier to spot each other at meets and conventions. It would also be
fun to put a face to the sigs. What do y'all think.

On another note the seven has now done 440 trouble free miles (I guess that
disqualifies it from being an LBC :)  The running in period is just about to
move into the 'gradually increasing revs with occasional use of 6000' which
should be fun !  I will post a 'driving it' report when its run in.

The weather in the UK has been awful for the last week so I keep on having to
gaze at 'seven.gif' to remind me of what the sun looks like :-(

Anyway I've got to blow my nose and get another coffee - this flu is getting
me down - I should spare you all the gory details but what the hell. All
virtual sympathy and sunshine appreciated :-)

        Take care,
--
|   Ben Hodson,            |   Email : hodsonb@prl.philips.co.uk       |
|   Philips Research Labs, |   Tel : 0293 785544 ext 5750              |