Re: TR6 Directionals--different problem...

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR6 Directionals--different problem...
From: vanmatre@nprdc.navy.mil (Nick Van Matre)
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1993 07:43:40 -0700
OK, since you all are talking about TR6 directional
signals, let me raise a different directional system
problem.  (I admit I have not taken it apart to see
what is wrong, yet.)  MY problem is NOT electrical; it
must be mechanical.  I move the lever up and it won't
stay!  It just flips back down.  If I move it down; it
does stay down until I turn the wheel.

Is this a simple fix?  (I am curious because TRF has a
sale on this week for the turn signal switch, and I would
get one if the fix requires switch replacement.)

Nick