Movie Cars (British Movies)

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Movie Cars (British Movies)
From: "TOM WAGNER, Wizzard of old Audio/Visual Equipment........Nanaimo
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 1993 08:04:52 PST
One of my favorite movies was called "The Fast Lady".  Unfortunately I don't
remember the name of the Red Headed Bloke that starred.  James Robertson
Justice and Leslie Philips were two if the costars.

Don't remember the name of the car that the movie was about, but it was a large
open fender roadster.  Love interest drove a mini.  Whole movie was one great
car chase (one through a golf course), others having mini airborne over hump
back bridges.

If any UK members can refresh my memory it would be appreciated (if anyone
can dig up the video I would be eternally grateful)

BTW there was a sequel to the movie called "And Father Came Too".

Tom (If Lucas made guns, wars wouldn't start) Wagner