Trivia

To: "British Cars" <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Trivia
From: "Rob Reilly" <reilly@admail.fnal.gov>
Date: 14 Oct 1993 13:22:39 U
                       Subject:                               Time:12:46 PM
  OFFICE MEMO          Trivia                                 Date:10/14/93
Well, I got almost all of them.
"Strangler" is more often seen in British motorcycle manuals, as is "tickler",
both meaning an enrichment device.
"Knave plates" are hubcaps. Is the "knave key" how the Knave of Hearts stole
the "Tarts" (floosies?), or is it the square shanked T-handled tool I use to
remove the "spats" from the "mudguards" on my XK120 "Fixed Head Coupe`." and my
Mark 5 "Saloon"? Or is it for unlocking the "cubby box" or removing the
"bifurcated rivets" from the "facia" near where the "plinth plate" attaches to
the "scuttle".

The only time I ever saw cricket being played in the US was the teenage boys at
a Hindu church. Maybe the Chicago White Sox should try it.   8^{

How about "You may not overtake" - No Passing Zone

Look out for trolleys, friends.