Re: Lever Shocks or Convert?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, jbrannan@hprpcd.rose.hp.com
Subject: Re: Lever Shocks or Convert?
From: Teriann J. Wakeman <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 93 09:30:58 -0700
Jim,. there seems to have been a number of SOL types at Triumphfest, its
a shame we didn't decide to have a get together.
I had my TR3 shocks rebuilt at Apple Hydrolics.  They did a first rate job
and put in heavy duty valves.  Looked & operated like new when they came back.
maybe,  just maybe they will find themselves back on the TR soon.  If all
goes well, the body tub will finally receive its colour coat and new
undercoating next week.  Meanwhile, the machinist is taking .010 off the crank
and balancing the engine this week as well.  My rebuilt oil pump is coming
back from British Frame and Engine today.  The TR3 rebuild is starting to
act like a frozen river in spring.  The ice is cracking and you can see
some movement of the pices.  Hopefully it'll burst fourth & the once & future
TR3A will again roar to life.

TeriAnn
(one part a day.  Seven parts a week.  Thats all I ask. just one part a day
to go back on the TR once the tub is painted and undercoated)