ZS rebuild guide

To: british-cars@autox.team.net (Britcar)
Subject: ZS rebuild guide
From: Vaughan K. Scott <scottv@rpi.edu>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1993 10:49:46 -0500 (EDT)
This is just a notice to all who are interested in my upcoming Rebuild Guide
for Z-S carbs, to let you know that I haven't scrapped it, and have in fact
gotten some written.  The reason it isn't done yet is because of a busy week,
and lots of schoolwork.  I hope to get another big chunk of it written this
weekend, and have the first draft done by next weekend.  So, it _will_ be
done, come hell or high water...

Vaughan Scott           Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
scottv@rpi.edu          Troy, NY

P.S.:   If you want a copy mailed to you upon completion, and haven't yet
told me, please do so, and I'll mail you a copy.  I won't be putting it
out directly to the mailing list, due to its size (already too big).  Thanks.

VS