West Coast advice sought

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: West Coast advice sought
From: barry@remedy.com
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 93 19:15:45 PDT
Sorry to blast this out to the entire net, but I don't know of any way to
limit distribution to the bay area.

My TR8's tranny has started screaming for attention, and sounds like it needs
a rebuild.  As I have neither the time, space, or experience to do this myself
I'm looking for recommendations for good transmission shops in the Bay Area.
If you know of a place that does good work, please let me know.  It would
probably be best to send me direct email to avoid annoying the non-Bay Area
folks.

Thanks in advance,

Barry Klawans
barry@Remedy.COM