Re: Partial SCCA Runoff results

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Partial SCCA Runoff results
From: megatest!bldg2fs1!sfisher@uu2.psi.com (Scott Fisher)
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 93 18:24:02 PDT
This just came in from Usenet:

>E Prod
>Eric Krueger     MGB
> Rock Vest       Nissan Roadster
>  John Baucom    Fiat Spider

Yeah, *that's* why I went racing in E Production, isn't it?

Not to take anything away from Krueger (or M.G.), but I was saddened to
hear that Hardy Prentice (TR3) was removed from competition this year in
an accident that damaged his car beyond the ability to repair it in
time to compete.  Prentice has won so many times that he would definitely
have had an impact on the outcome, whether he won or not.  Here's hoping
he gets everything back together for next season.  As I understand it, he
was taken to the hospital for observation but released shortly with no
injuries.  But still, it's nice to think that the Sports Car Club of
America has at least one class in which *sports cars* are still racing.

--Scott "Hey, I've got cars from the 1st AND 2nd place marques!" Fisher