Re: Partial SCCA Runoff results

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Partial SCCA Runoff results
From: mjb@triumph (Mark J Bradakis)
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 93 19:29:09 -0600
Scott Fisher, one of the more literate folks on the list writes:

   Prentice has won so many times that he would definitely have had an
   impact on the outcome, whether he won or not.

Actually, I think that the venerable Hardy Prentice has won *once*, with
that victory coming last year.  He's been *attempting* to win since you
and I were struggling with multisyllabic gibberish that was supposed to
sound like "daddy."  Well, he's won lots of regional and national races,
but never got the big win at the Runoffs.

And I have no doubt he shall return.

mjb.