Re: SCCA Runoffs

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SCCA Runoffs
From: sc5@prism.gatech.edu (CSEPLO,STEPHEN P)
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1993 09:50:41 -0400 (EDT)
Forgive me for having to brag a little bit about my wrench here.

As you may know, due to my limited mechanical ability (namely, I'm
an appretice parts exchanger extrodinaire) I have a mechanic who
has worked on my MGB for the last 8 or so years, helping me to keep
it on the road and restore/modify the mechanicals. Anyway, he is
absolutely excellent and his shop's name in Atlanta is The Starting Line.

Now for the brag. Hubert Duprez has once again climbed the hill in GT4
and won the run offs again this year. That makes 2 of the last 3. Sure
he drives a Datsun, but does all the engine work, suspension work,
etc. on the car. And he also used to run the service department of
an MG dealership when the marque was still in the states so he knows
his way around MGs and anything British, his prefered heritage. It always
is great going by the shop as there are always more than a
couple of really "neat" cars to check out.

Please forgive this little plug. If you want more info, drop
me a line.

Steve