hmmmmmm...........lights aren't working

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: hmmmmmm...........lights aren't working
From: tooze@vinny.cecer.army.mil (Marcus Tooze)
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 94 09:04:20 CST
I had the local import garage get the carbs tuned and get the Midget up and
running, because its pretty cold outside to work on it.

Before I took it in, it cranked over just fine, the headlights worked etc.
I just got a call to tell me to pick it up, and guy said he was having trouble
starting it, and then he asked me if I was going to work on the lights.

I asked what do you mean 'work on the lights', they were working before!
His reply 'well i was told to get the car started, I don't know/care what
was working or wasn't working before'. I had installed a new ignition switch to
 cure the no starting problem...it seems to be back again! As for the
lights....don't think I will bother going back there.

Loks like I'll have to brave the blizzard and start investigating. As soon as
I've poked around a little, I'll be back with plenty-o-questions!

Marcus