Red Price List Database

To: b-c@bb1t.monsanto.com
Subject: Red Price List Database
From: lesnyd@bb1t.monsanto.com (Larry E. Snyder lesnyd@monsanto.com 314-694-3626)
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 94 16:22:33 -0600
As I'm sure most of you know, the TRF red price list is NOT available in
machine readable form. I just talked to Dana Henry a while ago, and he
said it would perfectly alright for me to scan it and create a Hypercard
stack out of it.

I'll be setting up the scanner in my office tomorrow, and I'll be scanning
it page by page over the next week or two. Once I have it scanned in, I'll
reformat it on the VAX using TECO (a man's editor!) and then put it back
on the Mac to load up into Hypercard.

I will place a binhexed version of it out on the ftp server, so all of you
lucky folks with Macintoshes can make use of it. Anyone wanting a copy of
the flat text file for use on other systems can have that, too. I'll post
that on the server, too.

Larry