The SOLWEAR

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: The SOLWEAR
From: Christopher Ball <triumph@io.org>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 1994 12:23:53 -0500 (EST)
I wonder if these Image Graphics folks should be contacted by whoever
setup the files with them. You know there might be a sudden rush of new
list members - like moi- ordering from them, and they might not be prepared.

If there's the matter of correcting a *ahem* problem with the file (they
me you didn't get the Cross wrong way up on the flag!) then I guess
someone will be calling them anyway.

Just a thought. Am out of the ordinary Sweatshirt for next years BBQs
sounds like just the thing to me! Thanks for posting the info. I will be
ordering some stuff soon!

Chris