Various

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Various
From: atf@scammell.ecos.tne.oz.au (Arthur Freeman )
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 94 12:13:59 EST
1. Dana, Although I am here in OZ, I would appreciate a copy of the
TRF catalogues. If possible would you have each new one sent to me,
my home address is:

Arthur T Freeman
33 Lyrebird Drive
Carrum Downs
Victoria     3201
Australia.

If there is a need for payment for the catalogue/postage, mail
me direct, and I can arrange whatever is easiest for you (VISA,
American Cheque, or direct transfer into your account).

Arthur

2. Pat V, I am happy with the SOL stuff I have, and have even had
the odd admiring glance at some of the car/motorbike meetings.
Keep up the good work!.

3. Phile,
Yes it is summer here in OZ, but other than an odd day one would not
really know. Today (and forecast for tomorrow are temps of 30 and 32 degC
- about 80 to 85deg F), however last weekend (when I did not have to be
in the office) the temperatures were down around 20deg C (about 65 deg F?)
and I could not get my paint spraying completed!!!
BTW I know what the figures of -54 degF mean, but no way can I actually
comprehend how cold that is. If it gets below zero, I hardly even put my
nose outside the door!!!

4. Ever since I have reset the timing and carbs on the '77 B roadster,
there is a slight problem in starting.
>From cold, ths car starts virtually first turn of the key (after letting
the fuel pump click its little heart out);
When hot, the car starts great, virtually first turn of the key -
provided I do not touch the accelerator pedal;
But when in between (say after it has sat for an hour after run), it takes
about 10-15 seconds grinding on the starter to get the engine running!

Any suggestions from the net???

Look forward to some help,

Arthur
.