Re: British Cars Digest #1087 Thu Feb 3 16:01:40 MST 1994

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: British Cars Digest #1087 Thu Feb 3 16:01:40 MST 1994
From: hyke@sybase.com (Lea Hyke)
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 94 16:21:50 PST
Subject: SU CARB SOUNDS
Dear Scott,
As editor and active member of the Northern California's MGOC, I can help
you to find a car for the sound effects you need. There are many I can
recommend. I would volunteer my own, however it's a 62-3 B and the sound
is most certainly different than what you want. I am however
interested in your product, as I own a Macintosh and would like to experience
this myself!
Lea
Hyke
Technical Recruiter
SYBASE
510 922-0745
510 922-0785 FAX

Subject: COlours for LBC's

I own a 1969 Cortina 1600GT and the colour is original Fern Green. It is
about the colour of Pesto/Basil, and therefore the nickname for my car. It
is one of those 60's colours you either love or you hate. I personally love
it but the previous owner (a friend of mine) hates an cars that are not
white! My early B was matched as close as possible to Tartan Red, but as
we all know the shade varies considerably from car to car and year to year.
Lea Hyke
Technical Recruiter
SYBASE
510 922-0745