Re: Rebuilding Z-S on TR6

To: lye@elegans.wustl.edu, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rebuilding Z-S on TR6
From: ki@gf3.zycad.com (Fred Ki)
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 94 13:40:28 PST
Thx, John, for the super-quick response.  That's a good angle I hadn't
thought of -- returning the plugs to NGK which my 6 had been using
all these years.  And I remembered being very satisfied w/ them too;
nice tan color & lasted well into 12K miles w/ a cleaning at 6K
per factory spec.

Regards,

Fred Ki
Zycad Corp., GateField Division