More paint - Vinyl Kote?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net (britcars)
Subject: More paint - Vinyl Kote?
From: Jody Levine <jody.p.levine@hydro.on.ca>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 1994 16:45:43 -0500
This is not coincidence, we're in the process of painting my kitchen so I
have paint on the brain. Thanks for the POR-15 postings.

So how good is the vinyl paint that's around? The TR7's door panels are
badly faded and would look much better in a uniform colour. These are
the typical cheapie vinyl over masonite/fibreboard/pressboard whatever-
you-want-call-it stuff, and I think the vinyl is salvageable. Does the
paint stick well? Does it flake off in the heat/wet/cold/drool? Any tips
on preparation? Is there a brand of choice for vinyl paint?

Refinishingly yours,

Jody

jlevine@rd.hydro.on.ca - Toronto (Salty City) - '79 wedge