Re: Healey Glass (and Scarborogh Faire in a way)

To: jsbradl@erenj.com, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Healey Glass (and Scarborogh Faire in a way)
From: lupienj@wal.hp.com (John Lupien)
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 94 10:46:56 EST
> (I hadn't realised that BCD membership shielded one from the libel laws -
> what an enlightened country this is).

It does not - however, it is not libelous to diseminate factual information.
I have not seen any messages regarding SF that said anything other than
words to the effect of:
"I had a terrible experience (or several) dealing with this operation
and recommend that others not do business with them."
I am sure that if people had good experiences with them, they would
have been just as forthcoming.

--
---
John R. Lupien