3m Paint remover wheels

To: <British-Cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: 3m Paint remover wheels
From: "POCHE@music.loyno.edu" <POCHE@MUSIC.LOYNO.EDU>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 94 03:49:17 CST
SendMail TO(BritCars) Subj(3m Paint remover wheels) File(FEB19942.oma)
BlackTiger Mailer - Msg Created 02-19-1994 .. 03:24:55

>Date: Wed, 16 Feb 94 08:13:35 -0800
>From: "TeriAnn Wakeman"  <twakeman@apple.com>
>Subject: Re: MGA body restoration
>
>In message <9402152229.AA25086@us1rmc.bb.dec.com> "Paul Tonizzo, Finance& Ops.
>IM&T, DTN 631-7107" writes:
>>

>3M makes this material that looks like a very stiff corse black scawering pad.
>They go on mandrals and are mounted to hand drills.  They will clean the rust
>right up and leave a shiny surface.  When working near an edge, make sure the
>direction of turning is such that the pad is sliding from metal over the edge.
>If you turn it into the edge it will come appart on you.  This stuff is also
>very good at removing paint.  Sold at better hardware and auto paint supply
>stores.

I wish I had a nickle for every one of those that I have used up!
They work great on woodwork around the house too! But, I have only
been able to find them at auto parts stores. Pep Boys I know carries them.

 ! Louis A. Poche'                 !  Chief Engineer                  !
 ! Internet: POCHE@music.loyno.edu !  Loyola University               !
 ! CompuServe:   73007,1521        !  Department of Communications    !
 ! Amateur Radio: KD5XE            !  6363 St. Charles Ave.           !
 ! Voice Phone: (504) 865-3636     !  Box 201                         !
 ! FAX:         (504) 865-2666     !  New Orleans, LA 70118           !