Re: SOL servers, FAQs

To: Roger-Garnett@cornell.edu
Subject: Re: SOL servers, FAQs
From: mjb (Mark J Bradakis)
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 1994 14:13:09 -0700
Thought I had mentioned to Roger before that triumph.cs.utah.edu is NOT
running WAIS yet, since I don't have the disk space to spare for all the
indices and such.  Someday, maybe, the disk fund is barely over $200 now,
so we have a ways to go.  And by the way, hoosier no longer exists, so
those of you who ignored my warnings about hoosier going away and all
mail going through autox.team.net may be out of luck.

As for WWW, those of you who want to have a page of your own in the WWW tree
on triumph, there are two ways to do it. One is to send me just a pointer
to it, and you maintain a local copy.  This assumes you have a machine with
a world accessible http daemon running.  The other alternative is you send
me the source document, and I add it to the tree.

If you have no idea what I am talking about here, don't worry, just
ignore it.

mjb.