Midget Carbs

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Midget Carbs
From: Ken Neff <kneff@tivoli.tivoli.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 94 11:39:00 CST
I asked this question a few days ago but got no responses.  Did my message not
get out, or did no one have an answer?  At any rate, I'll ask again.

The basic question is this:  on a 1973 MG Midget (USA), which no longer has
an air pump, should I use ABC (original) or AAC (European) needles?

The car hasn't run for a while, and the carbs were set up differently (one
had an AAC, one had an AN (non-spring)), so I'm looking for a starting point.

                                                                Thanks,
                                                                        Ken

--
1990 Corrado                 If it can't kill ya'          Ken Neff
1988 Hawk GT (racebike)        it ain't a sport            Tivoli Systems, Inc.