Canajun Members

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Canajun Members
From: Christopher Ball <triumph@io.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 1994 15:57:48 -0500 (EST)
Ya know, all this talk 'bout members of the car club in Texas, eh? Well,
like, us guys in Canada are just suckin' back a brew and keeping them
bears away from the garage, eh? It's like, really bad.

My wife knitted a toque for the TR3 just to keep it warm. We're a real
party up here in Canada though. Very friendly folks, but not as outgoing
as you hanks, and even more reserved than the British when it comes to,
you know, the S_X word, eh.

Anyway, like, we have these big car meetings, eh, and all the cars from
the states come up and you know what? All the people who own LBCs are
really nice folks with seriously bent brains. The bad guys who won't buy
and round and the wirdos who drink five dollar water are dealt with
pretty fast, eh.