AAAAW, PLeeeeezze?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: AAAAW, PLeeeeezze?
From: DANIELS@LMSBVX.TAMU.EDU (Lee Daniels, Texas A&M University)
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 1994 9:21:52 -0600 (CST)

From: Christopher Ball <triumph@io.org>
>Gee wilakers, Lee Daniels and I were just kidding around. We was having a
>rib poke, that's all. Don't send us to our rooms.

NO! NO!  Oh, Nooooooooo!    PLeeeeeezzze?   ... Oh, OK, I'll go to my room,
but can I take my wiring harness and new tape?

WARNING---- REAL, ACTUAL, BUSINESS-LIKE SERIOUS BRIT-CAR CONTENT BELOW:

I've got a spare non-OD tranny from a '73 TR6 that I won't be using.  I
don't know *nuthin'* about it except that it's not beat up and the shifter
seems to slide it into each gear properly.  It might be in perfect shape,
it could be shot; according to the PO is was working before the front got
munged.  $40 + shipping takes it.  I'll drain the oil first so that Mommy
won't complain about it leaking on the truck.  ;-)

Lee M. Daniels              Laboratory for Molecular Structure and Bonding
daniels@lmsbvx.tamu.edu     Texas A&M University      (409) 845-3726