TR6 Oil Cooler/Filter Adapter

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 Oil Cooler/Filter Adapter
From: ewcorco@erenj.com
Date: Tue, 3 May 94 13:45:23 -0400
        Has anyone had any experience with the oil cooler/filter adapter
package from TRF?  I just received one for my '71 TR6 and it has quite a
few (seemingly extra) bolts/parts/pieces.  Attaching the radiator seems
pretty straight forward as do the connections for the braided hoses (teflon
tape here???) and filter adpater but there still remain a number of extra
parts - what am I missing?  Thanks in advance!

        Ned Corcoran