I'm a Travelin' Agin, New Orleans

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: I'm a Travelin' Agin, New Orleans
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: 03 May 1994 14:31:18 -0500 (EST)
Hi

I will be in the New Orleans, LA area from this Friday (6-may-94) and I will
be there 'till thursday the 12th. I was thinking it might be nice to try to get
together and meet some New Orleans based SOLers while I'm there. I'm not
terribly sure of my schedule at this time, but I will be free evenings.
I'll be staying at the New Orleans Hilton and I'll have no transportation,
but I imagine that some sort of get together could be nice.

Any takers?

bye,
rml

Bob Lang                Room 11-221            | This space for rent.
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |