Re: XK120 Moss Gearbox-Final Up

To: reilly@admail.fnal.gov (Rob Reilly)
Subject: Re: XK120 Moss Gearbox-Final Up
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 4 May 94 12:00:34 PDT

> Rob
>
> "For he who sheds his blood with me today shall be my brother."
> King Henry V, looking for help as he skinned his knuckles repairing his
>gearbox
> before the battle of Agincourt.

I thought Scott Fisher was the only one with license to quote form
Henry V.  Well, maybe quote isn't the correct word here.

My favorite quote comes from an earlier scene in the play when the
French envoy presents Henry with a gift from his king.  Damn,
forgot to bring my copy into work today.  Maybe you can help me out
here Scott?

Roland