Re: A Voice from the Past!

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A Voice from the Past!
From: Garry Archer <archer@hsi.com>
Date: Fri, 6 May 1994 10:59:26 -0400
"Ovr Fovnder" Dale Cook writes:

> I've finally gotten a stable email address (cook@synetics.com) and
> have asked Mark to rejoin me with the list.  (Note for newcomers: I
> started this craziness many years ago while at Alliant computer,
> R.I.P.)

Welcome back Dale!  We missed ya!

Sorry to hear the news about Terry and Grandfather.  I can't believe
you're selling him!  Are you sure?  Wouldn't you rather just keep him
for the weekends if he can no longer commute?

It's a dashed shame, Dale.  Don't sell Grandfather!

As for "British Cars Day" at Brookline, I might actually see you this
year then?  Actually, I'm not sure I can make it myself... Ann and I
have sold our house and we're building a new (bigger) house over the
summer (complete with two car garage --- yes!!!) so our plans are all
upside down.  I've always wanted to go to "British On The Green" in
Granby, Connecticut.  It's only up the road and I've never been!  They
say they get over 350 cars.  Anyone else interested?  I plan to go if
I can't make it to Brookline.

        Cheers Dale!
        - Garry

PS:  Where's former "Keeper of the Flickering Flame" Jim Muller these days?