Re: A Voice from the Past!

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, cook@synetics.com
Subject: Re: A Voice from the Past!
From: "TeriAnn Wakeman" <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Fri, 6 May 94 09:08:20 -0700
Dale,

I'm glad to see you back.  I missed the stories of your working in the small
garage & your keeping the young whippe-snapers in their place.  If you need to
bite the bullet and replace yor faithful B with a larger easier to drive car, it
sounds like a oppertunity to pick up an XJ6 or a STAG (maybe with a more
dependable engine).  Both have easier access and are/were imported with
automatics.  A Jenson Inteceptor also comes to mind.  But from what I remember
about your garage, you may need to enlarge it a bit.

You take care of yourself,

TeriAnn

Still accepting donations for a XK120C
and still providing a home for select LBCs that people want to get rid of.

TeriAnn Wakeman        Large format photographers look at the world
twakeman@apple.com     upside down and backwards
LINK: TWAKEMAN
408-974-2344          TR3A - TS75519L, MGBGT - GHD4U149572G, 109 - 164000561