CLUTCH PROBLEMS.

To: BRITCAR <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: CLUTCH PROBLEMS.
From: Paul Morgan XPB <PAMORGAN@vmprofs.estec.esa.nl>
Date: Mon, 9 May 94 14:40:17 MET
End of Message
*** Forwarding note from PAMORGAN--ESTEC    94-05-09 14:29 ***
To: TR8LIST --EXTERNAL TR8LIST

From: Paul Morgan XPB
TR8 CLUTCH SEIZED .......
Previously I left the car garaged for 4 months without moving it, no problem.
I have just left it for 2 months and it's seized !!!!

Any ideas / suggestions would be much appreciated.

So far I have tried starting it in gear, it hops around no problem before the
battery goes flat, the clutch does not free up.
I have also driven it for 25km still no luck.

Before I try the "drop it off a jack" trick ( if I can manage it), does
anyone have a suggestion ?
Hope someone out there has a better way.
Regards ... Paul

End of Message