Re: Picnic Baskets

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Picnic Baskets
From: mburdick@unmc.edu (Mike Burdick)
Date: Mon, 9 May 94 09:31:38 CDT
   > A company called Lederman & Rupp has previously advertised such
   > a basket in VTR's national magazine.  I don't, unfortunately,

>From issue 54 of The Vintage Triumph:

The luggage rack picnic hamper:
Size 22"x15"x9" or 23"x16"x8"
Hand woven, leather hinges, straps, etc...
Price - $80 +$15 UPS shipping
      - $180 +$20 UPS for basket plus leather harness for carrying
                      dishes for 4 in the lid.
      - special hold-downstraps free with purchase

1-800-253-9347
Lederman Rupp Co
P.O. Box 5194
Clover, SC 29710

There does not appear to be a difference in price for the different
sizes.  The price may have changed since this ad was printed.

Happy picnicking!
Mike
mburdick@unmc.edu