Wanted: Info on '49 Armstrong Siddeley

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Wanted: Info on '49 Armstrong Siddeley
From: "Charles R. Semer IV" <CRS@gnv.ifas.ufl.edu>
Date: Thu, 12 May 1994 07:02:18 -0500 (EST)
I am in the process of purchasing a '49 six-light Lancaster 18
Armstrong Siddeley. This car is in good condition, all original and
right hand drive. I am looking for sources of parts, new or remanufactured,
manitanance manuals, electrical diagrams, lubrication diagrams and
advertising or sales promotion infromation. In addition I would
like to obtain information about the number of cars of this model
produced in '49 as well as production information on the other models
produced during this year. All assistance will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance for your assistance. Send all replies to me at
Charles R. Semer IV   (crs@gnv.ifas.ufl.edu).