Granby show

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Granby show
From: Doug Phillips <Douglas.W.Phillips@williams.edu>
Date: Thu, 12 May 1994 07:56:56 -0400 (EDT)
Granby show....been there, done that. Almost 400 LBC's and BBC's (Big British
Cars). Not to be missed if you live in New England. Small flea market. Nice dash
plaque. Expect some really exotic stuff. There was a flawless example 1930's
Rolls Royce "Playboy" on display (it earned my vote for best of show.)

There's usually plenty of publicity on the date. Late August sounds right to
me. I'll be sure to post the exact date when my mailing arrives. Cheers. -Doug

"Lethargy bordering on sloth remains the cornerstone of my restoration style"

        Doug Phillips (Douglas.W.Phillips@Williams.edu)
        1952 MG TD, Member, New England T Register (#11109) and Berkshire
        County British Motor Car Club / Williams College, Williamstown, MA