Re: Garage

To: <British-Cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Garage
From: "POCHE@music.loyno.edu" <POCHE@MUSIC.LOYNO.EDU>
Date: Tue, 17 May 94 00:23:59 CDT
SendMail TO(BritCars) Subj(Re: Garage) File(MAY17941.oma)
BlackTiger Mailer - Msg Created 05-17-1994 .. 00:15:23

>MGBs and Triumphs, of course, are problematic; consider the trouble that
>TeriAnn has been having.  I have pointed this out to her in the past,
>and I am convinced that this is the primary reason that she has had
>so much trouble with getting her MGB-GT to pass smog.  Of course, she
>is so far into both the GT and the TR3 that there's no turning back,
>and I can only hope that this lesson will let you, Ray, make a cautious
>decision in your initial selection rather than choosing something you
>will live to regret.

OH NO! I have been worryin' bout' dis fo a while now!
I know Tess (TR-3) doesn't seem to mind sharing a garage with Lizzy
(my fathers Model A) but I am soon going to be bringing home
Meggan (73 MGB). I was going to ask the net if there were any hints
to avoid sybling rivalry problems.

I am kind of hoping that the Triumph will feel sympathy for the poor
MG since it doesn't even have an engine (or fenders for that matter),
and will take a motherly approach to its new sister. I am concerned though
that once I get the MG up and running that I will have to be very careful
that I give the two british syblings equal attention.

  Louis A. Poche'                 ! Loyola University
  Internet: POCHE@music.loyno.edu ! Department Of Communications
  CompuServe:   73007,1521        ! New Orleans, LA
  Amateur Radio: KD5XE

"Nothing is as real as reality!" Lee Hart

The above ranting is my own opinion  and is no way to be construed to be
in any way the sentiments, ideologies, or credos of my lovable employer!