Re: Re: Grandfather

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re: Grandfather
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: 17 May 1994 16:32:01 -0500 (EST)
Scott Fisher, et al,

The MG Museum is in Westminster, VT. The owner goes by the name of Gougen,
I forget his first name, although I think it is Jerry. The museum is on
Rt. 5 on the right side when you head north. There are signs posted at the
bottom of the offramp from I-91. If you see the VW place (called "The Peoples
Car Werks" or some such) the MG Museum is right behind.

Neat place to visit!

rml

p.s. I guess I should try to do _some_ work today, but I'm just not into it.
Hope I haven't filled anyone's mailbox too much!

Bob Lang                Room 11-221            | This space for rent.
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |