Parts in Southern N.H.

To: @[.dis]car.dis
Subject: Parts in Southern N.H.
From: cusack@gumby.msd.ray.com
Date: Wed, 18 May 94 17:30:50 EDT
~ Thanks for the responses about junkyards in Southern NH.

I'm be happy to tell you where I get ALL of my parts.  These guys are
local and don't advertise, but have everything for Triumphs and MG's that
you could want.  And the longer you talk with them, the lower the
prices get...

Greg "Kiko" Mead
Peperell, MA (508) 433-8931

Leon Chase
Chelmsford, MA (508) 251-4349

Last night I bought:
'67 chrome grill complete w/ surround
1 no vent valence
2 complete front turn signal assemblies (amber and white)
2 complete rear stop/brake lamp assemblies from '67
and a few other things.  And the best part, it cost
about $150.

Good hunting!

-Skip "hey, used is more authentic" Cusack
Cusack@gumby.msd.ray.com        '76 M.G.B
(508) 858-5492 Groton, MA