Re: Brookline and Boston Area Events

To: jjg@world.std.com
Subject: Re: Brookline and Boston Area Events
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: 18 May 1994 16:35:59 -0500 (EST)
Hi Jeff and Michael,

I saw in a posting to British-cars that you are located in the Boston area.
There are a couple of clubs in the area that I belong to. New England Triumphs
is a pretty active bunch, I happen to be the newsletter editor, so I usually
know what's going on there.

Gary Archer is correct, Day of Triumph at the Museum of Transportation at Larz
Anderson Park in Brookline, MA will be held on 10-Jul-94, and it will be
followed on the 17th with British Car Day.

The bunch that puts on British car day is called the British Motor Cars of New
England Fraternity Ltd.

To get more local info about British car stuff in the area, you might want to
get a subscription to the British Marque, a multi-club newspaper that is
published 11 times per year. If you belong to British Motorcar Ftr Ltd, the
subscription is included in the membership.

For more info, contact me directly.

Bye,
rml

Bob Lang                Room 11-221            | This space for rent.
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |