More Parts in Southern CalHampshire

To: @[.dis]car.dis
Subject: More Parts in Southern CalHampshire
From: cusack@gumby.msd.ray.com
Date: Wed, 18 May 94 18:09:47 EDT
~ Thanks for the responses about junkyards in Southern NH.

OH!  I forgot to add where I go for new parts, these guys are
great.  Brit-Tek in Londonerry, N.H. (603) 437-1584.  A two man shop both
named Bob.  They encourage help calls and are liberal with their technical
advice, and are always right.  I have learned to accept this.
I called them no less than 6 times with seemingly uncorrelated and
elusive symptoms.  Each time they would politely say, "Skip, it
sounds like your throttle shafts and bushings are worn."
"But those LOOK tight, I just can't believe it!"

They are like a mini Moss as far as selection, but they really
get excited about performance enhancement stuff and can be very
helpful with laying out a custom strategy.  They primarily do mail
order, but sometimes I take a long lunch and go up to pester them.
It gives me a chance to druel at mountains of new parts, what fun!

Do I have to say that they are not paying me, and that if you don't
like them you can't take me to court?

-Skip "I'm a believer" Cusack
Cusack@gumby.msd.ray.com        '76 M.G.B
(508) 858-5492 Groton, MA