Brookline and Boston Area Events

To: LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU
Subject: Brookline and Boston Area Events
From: jjg@world.std.com (Jeffrey J Griglack)
Date: Thu, 19 May 1994 10:34:26 -0400
   Date: 18 May 1994 16:35:59 -0500 (EST)
   From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>

   Hi Jeff and Michael,

   I saw in a posting to British-cars that you are located in the Boston area.
   There are a couple of clubs in the area that I belong to. New England
Triumphs
   is a pretty active bunch, I happen to be the newsletter editor, so I usually
   know what's going on there.

Well, I have an MGB, aren't those nasty initials to Triumph owners :)?

   Gary Archer is correct, Day of Triumph at the Museum of Transportation at
Larz
   Anderson Park in Brookline, MA will be held on 10-Jul-94, and it will be
   followed on the 17th with British Car Day.

I will be on Nantucket from the 10th to the 16th, but I might be able
to make the British Car Day on the 17th.  Is this also in Brookline?

   The bunch that puts on British car day is called the British Motor Cars of
New
   England Fraternity Ltd.

   To get more local info about British car stuff in the area, you might want to
   get a subscription to the British Marque, a multi-club newspaper that is
   published 11 times per year. If you belong to British Motorcar Ftr Ltd, the
   subscription is included in the membership.

How do I  go about this?

I am in the process of moving from Hopkinton to, probably, Medway, so
I have put the car work (and there is a lot) on hold until after the
move.  We have about 1 month between the sale of our current house and
the purchase of the new one, so I will not be starting any new
subscriptions until my address is stable.  I would like the info
anyway.

| Jeffrey Griglack                       | "Go to her door.  Beg like a    |
| jjg@world.std.com                      |  human" Worf (STNG)             |
| jjmhome!wahoo!jeff@transfer.stratus.com|                                 |