Re: Wives vs. Cars

To: todd@mudbug.nrlssc.navy.mil (Todd Mullins)
Subject: Re: Wives vs. Cars
From: jerry@tr2.com (Jerome Kaidor)
Date: Fri, 20 May 1994 17:26:03 -0700 (PDT)
   Well, _my_ wife made me get into the British-Cars stuff.

  I was just looking for  a Practical Family Car.  Well, maybe
  something  sporty, like a BMW2002 or a VW Schirocco.

  Looking through the local cars-for-sale-with-pictures rag, my
  wife spies this $900 MGA.

  Wife: ``Look! How Cute!''
  Me:   ``Totally impractical.  Anyway, it's probably a wreck''
  Wife:  ``Come on, give him a call!''
  Me:    ``Nah, I want something sane.''
  Wife:  ``Come on, give him a call!''

        ( Time passes....... It's the next day )

  Wife:  ``Come on, give him a call!''
  Me:    ``Oh All Right.''

  Of course, the car was gone.  But somehow after that, instead
  of looking for a practical family car, I was Looking for an MGA :-).

                             - Jerry