Jack Lemmon's AH-100

To: "British Cars" <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Jack Lemmon's AH-100
From: "Rob Reilly" <reilly@admail.fnal.gov>
Date: 31 May 1994 13:23:27 -0600
                       Subject:                               Time:1:08 PM
  OFFICE MEMO          Jack Lemmon's AH-100                   Date:5/31/94
 On the Jag list we often talk about Jaguars in the movies. I haven't seen this
subject mentioned much among the other British marques, but I thought I'd share
one with you Austin-Healey folks.

 Saturday night WTTW showed a 1954 B&W flick that I think was called "PHFFFT",
starring Jack Lemmon and Judy Holliday, in which Jack buys a new 100-4 from the
Mannhatten Austin dealer. I noticed that for the closeups of him driving, they
removed the dashboard mirror from its pedestal so it wouldn't block his face
from the camera.