Schlierer's response to Petrolati's obser..forget it.

To: Scions of Lucas <British-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Schlierer's response to Petrolati's obser..forget it.
From: <RGS03%ALBNYDH2.bitnet@UACSC2.ALBANY.EDU>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 94 10:27:06 EDT
WARNING. no lbc content.

Greg. I still think of Swedish cars as funky. What's funkier than a
SAAB 95? Or an early Sonnet? The Volvo 142(?) looked like a mid 1940's
Ford, and isn't that funky? I believe the "New Swedes" came to be
with the Volvo 850 (neat car) and the not so well advised SAAB/Alfa
project (9000). Too bad SAABs got so expensive and finicky. I really
liked the 900 Turbo and the 99 that I used to drive while the lbc was
tucked in for the winter. (I got *one* British reference in.)

Rik, now driving a MX6GT to comute, Schlierer