Attn: SOL'ers in the metro Detroit area

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Attn: SOL'ers in the metro Detroit area
From: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 94 13:34:20 EDT
Fellow fiends:

As if the vintage races at Road America weren't enuf:

For those of you in the metro Detroit area who are planning on attending
this year's "Eyes on the Classic Designs" car show (used to be the "Eyes on
the Classics") at the Edsel Ford Estate (actually a great place for a car
show as long as it hasn't rained in the last seven days), I live only about
a mile from the place and am thinking of having a post-show backyard
gathering (which will probably turn into a front yard after the car show-
car show,  if you bring *your* lbc, too).  If you have plans to attend, and
are interested in bonding with * even more* car-guy/gal types after the
show, say 5:30 ish, send me a posting and I'll keep you informed of details.
 My best information is that the show is on Saturday, June 18th, the day
before Father's Day.

Post me directly at wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu

Cheers and a good weekend to all!
Will "Mr. Congeniality" Zehring

P.S. No, the engine won't be back in, and no, the front end won't be done,
and no the rear axle won't be done and no the interior won't be done and no
I won't ask you to work on the car as long as you *are* there!