Re: Attn: SOL'ers in the metro Detroit area

To: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu
Subject: Re: Attn: SOL'ers in the metro Detroit area
From: doug@dsg128.nad.ford.com (Douglas Mitchell)
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 94 13:47:19 EDT

> Wow, rather dangerous error on my part!  Thanks for the word.  I'll keep
> your posting and get back to you on directions.  So far there are three of
> us + some non-netter car guy friends of mine.
>
> Will

I just saw a flyer on the bulletin board on "Eyes...", and the schedule is
June 19, 1994 from 11:00 am to 4:30 pm. The honored vehicle is the Ford
Mustang, and there are supposed to be Indy Pace cars present as well as
show cars from GM, Chrysler and Ford. Admission charges are $10 at the
gate and $8 in advance. I don't know where advance tickets are available
from, but I will try and find out.

Doug Mitchell