Mini Adivse Sought

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Mini Adivse Sought
From: Bruce Harding <Bruce_Harding@ccm2.hf.intel.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 94 09:36:32 PST
    I've recently got the hot's for a Mini and am looking for any advice I
    can get.  What are the things to look for....price, any publications,
    parts places, etc.  We looked at a 62 Mini this weekend.  It had a 1275
    engine that ran very strong.  The running gear seemed to be in great
    shape.  The interior needed work (Non stock seats)...the body was
    mediorce... no bumpers, a little rust nehind the left front wheel.  He
    wanted $4500.  How is this for price?

    Any information anyone can give me is greatly appreciated.  My mail
    address is

    Bruce_Harding@ccm.hf.intel.com

    Thanks